The Journey....

The Journey....

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Yee Ha!!!

Today is day 5 of my pre op diet, and I believe, in all good conscious, that I have finally reached ketosis!!!! HOORAY!!!! I actually think it started yesterday...but I'll explain what's happened since hte last time I blogged :)

So, after I blogged yesterday I went to work, and we had a staff meeting first up - of course with the usual pastries and biscuits etc that I had to sit in front of while everyone chowed down....*rolls eyes* then we had some training and as I was walking out of the conference room all of a sudden I felt very light - not light headed, just light - almost as if the entire world had shifted into fast forward. I felt like I was speaking really really fast, and everything around me was going at such a pace I could barely breathe! I sat down, took a couple of minutes, and someone pointed out that perhaps it was that my body had finally got rid of the sugars so I googled ketosis and lo and behold - fidgeting and a burst of energy are symptoms.

To date I haven't had the metallic taste in my mouth, or particularly bad breath, and I haven't been able to get my hands on a keytone test to try and confirm it for 100% but I would think by day 5 I'd have to be there. I haven't cheated AT ALL and I know that with all my heart. I've followed all the guidelines given to me and I'm doing the work.

I only just got home from hydrotherapy, and my exercise physiologist had me do a few laps in the pool - I didn't think I could do three full up and back laps but I made it - I'm so unfit!!! OH and today I also took my measurements. Here they are:

ANKLES
Left - 31cms Right - 32cms

CALVES
Left - 55cms Right - 54cms

KNEES
Left - 58cms Right - 55cms

THIGHS
Left - 81cms Right - 85cms

HIPS - 170cms
WAIST - 133cms
UNDER BUST - 131cms
BUST - 146cms
NECK - 44cms

WRISTS
Left 19cms Right - 18cms

UPPER ARMS
Left - 47.5cms Right - 44cms

Across Shoulders - 43cms
Head circumference - 59cms

I'm not really confident enough to post the pictures of me at least not right now. Perhaps in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment