The Journey....

The Journey....

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Food Diary Entry

So, day two of me tracking everything and I'm pleased to say I've once again had a successful day - I haven't felt uncomfortable or sick at all today although I haven't really had my three normal meals I'd have usually - i went for a long stretch without eating anything!

Here's a break down :)

I piece of cheese before I hit Aqua Zumba - 9.15am





250 mls water
11.30am 1/2 instant coffee with a little milk and 1 sugar


3.30pm icy pole
5pm 1/2 cup spicy prawn salad (baby spinach tomato cucumber fetta cheese prawns thousand island dressing and chilli mayo)



250mls diet iced tea
7.45pm steak bacon and potato chunky soup - did not finish


This is what was left....


1 small skim milk coffee with sugar and 1 square of organic dark chocolate 9:30



And a gratuitious kitty shot......


Just cos I can.....





No comments:

Post a Comment