The Journey....

The Journey....

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Food Diary Entry....

So, this week has been really really hard, and I wont go into details as to why. But, to combat my struggles, I thought occasionally I would post a food diary entry to give an idea about what I'm eating - it will also help me when I go to the nutritionist :)

So here's todays :)

250 mls water

10:00am
1 Small skinny latte
1 stiny sliver of watermelon fudge

12:00-2:30pm - 1 glass of diet iced tea

12:30pm
1 Vegetable pattie (cheese stick pictured but not eaten)




3:38pm-4:00pm
2 Cheerios skinned and 2 tsps of potato salad



5pm cheese stick

6.30 1 glass of sarsparella cordial

8.20pm 4 potato wedges



9.00 1 icy pole


It seems like a lot when you write it down on paper, but by no means have I felt once today like I've eaten too much, or been overfull, or even eaten too quickly. I finally feel like today I got it right, I'm just hoping I can keep it up! My only criticism is there's probably too many carbs and not enough protein - I had planned on having fish for dinner but unfortunately my stomach has had a bit of a melt down and I just couldn't handle it. Tomorrow I'm sure will be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment